Saturday, July 30, 2011

Spane in the Pool

Spane got up this morning and helped our neighbor, Dana, fill the pool up. He helped her get the pressure correctly, and then he stood with the hose and filled it up, after accidentally moving the hose where I was standing, and soaking my feet!

Spane went to sleep last night around 23:00, and got up at about 10:00. I was pleased that he got some sleep and felt good! He had a little bit of headache, but did not want to take any medication. From what I was reading today about Dandy Walker, one of the signs is a high tolerance for pain. That's probably a good thing!

Sleep, Baby, Sleep

After having so much fun in the pool, Spane was really hungry. I made Blue Cheese Burgers, Italian green beans and Beer Brats. Next thing I knew, Spane had fallen asleep! Thank God!

Babe

Spane woke up about 10pm with a headache, and gave him medication. I didn't give him any sleepy medication because I was hoping he would go back to sleep. I went through what was On Demand and found Babe, the movie about the Sheep Pig and I thought Spane would enjoy it. He did, and he laughed, and picked up his stuffed pig and hugged it. Then we watched Through the Worm Hole with Morgan Freeman, the episode about warp speed. I had promised Spane that he could sleep in the living room over the weekend, so I got up and went to bed, and left him on the couch watching his TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment