Friday, August 19, 2011

Shoes For School

Spane Gets Shoes

When John brought Spane home, we had an impromptu fashion show as Spane tried on the shoes that John had gotten for him. John got him a pair of sandals that he can wear for the rest of summer, black deck shoes with gray stars, and light brown lace up canvas shoes. All these shoes are wonderful because they will let Spane's feet breath - he has bad food odor. Pictures of the shoes are below.

Mom Ate Something Bad

While I was sitting here at the computer waiting for Spane to get home, I got hungry, and since it was Friday, and therefore no meat, I looked in the refrigerator, and there was a krab salad sandwich that Spane had not eaten on Monday. It tasted a little off, so I didn't eat all of it.

Mushrooms for Dinner

I had made stuffed mushrooms in the afternoon. The recipe is available for Stuffed Mushrooms in Wine Sauce is available at The Good Plate, and I served them with baked potatoes with all the fixin's, except bacon. We had a nice dinner.

Spane and I watched TV together, and I gave him his pain and "voices" medication. He said it wasn't working, and I'm sure he meant that the voices medicine, Seroquel, does not work for headache pain.

He did not want to go to sleep, but I told him he had to if he wanted to go to Noelle's party the next day, so he reluctantly toddled off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment