Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Nice Saturday - Watching Perseid Meteor Showers

Spane did fine on his medication from Friday night, and woke up late in the morning. I was really glad that he did not get sick the night before, and he seemed just fine.

John Farion came by and played with Spane for a few hours, then he went home. Spane and I walked with him to the bus stop, and then we went to the corner store and got some milk to make mashed potatoes, since that was what Spane had asked for.

I heated up some Jack Daniels Baby Back Ribs, made mashed potatoes with Cheese Wiz, and green beans with bacon and almonds. We stuffed ourselves, and even had a little apple torte for dessert.

Spane wanted to watch the Perseid Meteor showers, and I wanted to see them, too. I did not give him the Seroquel thinking that he would not be able to get up at 4:30 to see it. I went to sleep at 3:30, and he woke me up at 4:45 to tell me that he and the cat had been outside looking at the stars. I don't know if he saw anything, but I have to give him an "A" for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment